Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Here Comes Summer

The Steven Camley exhibition ended on Sunday with sales I'm delighted to say, right up to the last minute. A fabulous forty-five sold, and I really didn't want that show to end.



Margaretann Bennett RSW



But as the new work began to arrive for our Summer Exhibition, I could feel my head being turned by the most gorgeous works I've seen for a mixed show in a long time.




Cathy Campbell



We have a great line up of artists taking part, and the variety of talent just goes on and on.  Here are just some examples of the quality of work and the spectrum of media that will go to make a joyous collection for June and July.




Colin Brown


Other invited artists include John Kingsley PAI, David M Martin RSW RGI, Sandy Murphy RSW RGI PAI, Kevin Low, Ronald F Smith RSW RGI PAI, Laura Harrison, Joyce Gunn Cairns MBE, Sheila Macmillan and more.



Alice McMurrough RGI PAI



We will also have beautiful sculpture by Shaun McLaren and Lesley Carruthers, ceramics by Pauline Zelinski and jewellery by Sarah Anderson.




Patricia Cain RGI



The gallery will be bursting at the seams with works by some of my favourite artists, and I hope yours too.





Ashley Cook



We wil be hanging this exhibition all week in preparation for the preview this Sunday, 16th June.




Neil MacDonald RGI PAI



Do let me know if anything catches your eye.  Several pieces have sold already from the invitation and from images seen.



Thanks for reading!



Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment