Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Happy Birthday

We opened the gallery seven years ago today, and I always like to celebrate this day because it has been a dream come true.

I have enjoyed every minute and every aspect of what goes into running the gallery.  Thank you to all the wonderful artists who inspired me in the first place, and of course to those who exhibit with us.  I hope they have enjoyed it too. 

I especially hope that the art-lovers who have visited have enjoyed the space, particularly those who weren't previously gallery-goers.

It was my hope to create a warm and welcoming space in which people could enjoy all types of quality contemporary art, and it's the people who have become regular visitors that have made the gallery feel like such a success.

Happy Birthday Smithy!


Thanks for reading!


Natalie

2 comments: