Friday, August 24, 2012

Excited!

Two words!  Sandy Murphy!

Yes, regular readers may know that he's one of my very favourite painters and I'm delighted to announce that he will be exhibiting soon at Smithy Gallery along with three of his contemporaries (buddies).

All four artists hail from Ayrshire, one of Scotland's talent hot spots.  Sandy will be exhibiting next month alongside James Cosgrove PAI, Michael Durning PPAI and Euan McGregor.

I'm trying to tell myself not to take any more home with me, but having already see some images of the paintings . . . .







 . . . . I fear I may be not be able to resist . . . .






But then, I am going to be distracted by three other fabulous talents . . . . 


Stay tuned for much, much more on the Ayrshire Four!


Thanks for reading!


Natalie





3 comments:

  1. You keep doing it. Another painter whose work I really love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least I had the pleasure of showing with him once (John Laing 1994)

    ReplyDelete